Central NSW Tourism Head Office
The Central NSW Tourism Board meets on the last Wednesday of each month, at Orange City Council
unless otherwise advised. Contact us to confirm our next meeting date.
The role of the Board is to:
- Ensure Central NSW Tourism is the recognised regional tourism industry body within the Central NSW region;
- Foster and develop an integration of the tourism industry within Central NSW;
- Promote and increase the level of tourism visitation to Central NSW;
- Access funding to market and develop product in Central NSW to enable it to become more competitive and contemporary;
- Assist in the development of new and existing tourism product within Central NSW in co-operation with the Destination NSW and other recognised regional Boards with an interest in Tourism, where appropriate;
- Access funding available through the NSW State Government (Destination NSW), Commonwealth Departments and from any other available source;
- Assist with infrastructure development by lobbying industry and Government.
Brian is the General Manager of Forbes Shire Council. He holds a Master of Business Administration (MGSM 1997) and brings to the board considerable experience in strategic business management, corporate governance, regulatory management and policy development having had roles in the public, private and local government sectors. Brian is the Vice Chair of Central NSW Tourism.
Norm is well known in local government, having served on the Bathurst Shire Council and previously on Evans Shire Council as Mayor on both councils. Norm is the Chair of CNSWT.
Garry is the General Manager of Orange City Council and Treasurer of Central NSW Tourism.
Owner, Bishops Court, Bathurst and member of Amazing Country Escapes and Amazing Bathurst.
Ray is a Councillor on Cowra Shire Council, a Director & Chairman of Cowra Tourism Corporation and has had an long involvement with the agriculture industry in Cowra as well as a military career.
Monica is a councillor on the Bathurst Shire Council and has had a long involvement with the tourism industry.
Ian has a background in advertising and marketing and is now a grape grower in Borenore, near Orange.
In his capacity as General Manager of Mid-Western Regional Council, Brad has a strong understanding of tourism product. His unique skills and experience complement the composition of the Central NSW Tourism board as he provides invaluable insight and relationships with key industry players.